Samstag, 7. August 2010

Welcome To the Library - Rap

 

engl., 2:34. Text:

Welcome to the library. Ive got a library card. Ive got a shopping cart. Ive got a list of every book that I could possibly want. I pull up to that public library. Stroll in flash my library card and Im V.I.P. Circulation staff asks man what you need? I say I need a fantastic bodacious book to read. They say no problem man I can help you with that. Just take a look in the stacks and you can see what we got.
And oh my goodness oh my word what do I see? Books from the floor to the ceiling welcome to the library. Theres so much information at the library. All the fiction and non fiction that you could ever read. They got reference books, journals, biographies. And blockbuster movies on VHS and DVD. They got books in large print and books on cd. And books in different languages that I cant read. They got all the computers and online resources that you need.
And loads of periodicals and magazines. The library got books. Classic and contemporary. They got old photographs and newspaper clippings. They got books In Spanish man . . . yo hablo espanol. Read this book and translate what I said yo. They got book clubs, events, local history. And storytimes and picture books for little kiddies. And best of all man everything you see is free.
As long as you got a card that says library!